Can-Am Alpina Club TedFest 2015

Go Back   Can-Am Alpina Club > Buy and Sell > BMW, Hartge, ACS, AMG, Brabus etc.

BMW, Hartge, ACS, AMG, Brabus etc. Other fine German metal for sale or wanted

Site News
Latest 5 Posts Forum Author
B7S $299,000 Yesterday 04:42 PM Alpina Wanted/For Sale Stirling
Selling 1992 E31 alpina 09-13-2017 06:01 PM Alpina Wanted/For Sale Stirling
Vintage AMG Owner. 3-5 Year Quail/Amelia Island Tuner Class 09-13-2017 06:01 PM Introduce Yourself Stirling
Anyone in Canada selling? 09-12-2017 10:53 AM Alpina Wanted/For Sale Scooter
Alpina B8 #64 of 93 Limo 08-22-2017 08:15 AM General Discussion Scooter

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-20-2012, 06:50 AM
Mark in Toronto's Avatar
Mark in Toronto Mark in Toronto is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 51
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default e28 M5

Super low mileage e28 M5 collector car.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...ss=41011&color
  #2  
Old 03-20-2012, 05:09 PM
Stirling's Avatar
Stirling Stirling is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: North Bay
Posts: 505
Thanks: 15
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Toronto View Post
Super low mileage e28 M5 collector car.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...ss=41011&color
Some day I want one of these, at lower price though.
  #3  
Old 03-21-2012, 07:19 AM
Scooter's Avatar
Scooter Scooter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, BC
Posts: 478
Thanks: 12
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirling View Post
Some day I want one of these, at lower price though.
It does seem like a high price, but it's pretty hard to find any of the older 'M' cars for what I would consider a decent price these days. As I think I said in a different thread previously I'm kicking myself for not buying my friend's E30 M3 a few years ago. I think he sold it for about 10k and less than a year later they were going for at least 15k.
  #4  
Old 03-21-2012, 07:22 PM
Stirling's Avatar
Stirling Stirling is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: North Bay
Posts: 505
Thanks: 15
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
It does seem like a high price, but it's pretty hard to find any of the older 'M' cars for what I would consider a decent price these days. As I think I said in a different thread previously I'm kicking myself for not buying my friend's E30 M3 a few years ago. I think he sold it for about 10k and less than a year later they were going for at least 15k.
I think E34 M5 models have turned the corner on price as well, at least in Germany and Japan prices seem to be on the rise, North America won't be far behind.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors