Can-Am Alpina Club TedFest 2015

Go Back   Can-Am Alpina Club > Buy and Sell > Japan Auction Watch

Japan Auction Watch Keeping tabs on Alpinas for sale every week

Site News
Latest 5 Posts Forum Author
Parts car opportunity at Copart? 10-09-2018 05:17 AM General Discussion Stirling
New addition to the stable! 10-01-2018 01:49 PM General Discussion Scooter
1990 Alpina B10 Biturbo for Sale 09-12-2018 11:37 AM General Discussion quattro20v
STOLEN: 1991 B10 biturbo 09-06-2018 07:11 AM General Discussion quattro20v
B8 #54 Sedan 09-05-2018 04:05 PM Japan Auction Watch Scooter

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-21-2012, 02:37 AM
BulldogBros BulldogBros is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Tokyo/Osaka, Japan
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to BulldogBros Send a message via Skype™ to BulldogBros
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
I might take you up on that offer

On an unrelated note...did tawheed on JDMVIP buy the M3C you had listed in your stock?
Anytime Scooter, I am always here to help.
No, he did contact me and I got back with him with all the questions he had and everything and then nothing. I ended up selling the car last weekend to someone else, he missed out on a good buy really.
__________________
Personalized auto exports, straight from Japan!
Follow me on Facebook for tons of car coverage and other interesting things from Japan and abroad:

http://www.facebook.com/bulldogbros

www.bulldogbros.com
  #12  
Old 12-21-2012, 07:46 AM
Scooter's Avatar
Scooter Scooter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, BC
Posts: 487
Thanks: 12
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Damn...I was considering it after Ben posted up that it was in your stock. I had only seen it on Tyee's site and there's no way I was going to even consider a car from them. Someone got a good deal indeed.
  #13  
Old 12-21-2012, 07:53 AM
BulldogBros BulldogBros is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Tokyo/Osaka, Japan
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to BulldogBros Send a message via Skype™ to BulldogBros
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
Damn...I was considering it after Ben posted up that it was in your stock. I had only seen it on Tyee's site and there's no way I was going to even consider a car from them. Someone got a good deal indeed.
I have no idea why i had it in stock so long. I was in the end offering it for like 620 landed in BC. The things are selling for more than that car cost right now but i had it too long and it needed to go. Boggles my mind how some cars sell in a minute and others just linger. Ah, the life of a car dealer

Have a few Mercs, a Lancia and an Audi RS2 still
__________________
Personalized auto exports, straight from Japan!
Follow me on Facebook for tons of car coverage and other interesting things from Japan and abroad:

http://www.facebook.com/bulldogbros

www.bulldogbros.com
  #14  
Old 12-23-2012, 10:00 AM
Scooter's Avatar
Scooter Scooter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, BC
Posts: 487
Thanks: 12
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Aaron,

This one looks like it's the same you have listed in your stock:

Alpina B10 V8 No 101

Is it still available from your stock?
  #15  
Old 12-23-2012, 03:53 PM
BulldogBros BulldogBros is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Tokyo/Osaka, Japan
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to BulldogBros Send a message via Skype™ to BulldogBros
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
Aaron,

This one looks like it's the same you have listed in your stock:

Alpina B10 V8 No 101

Is it still available from your stock?
Hi Scooter,

Happy holidays to you. Yes, at this time it is still available. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Aaron
__________________
Personalized auto exports, straight from Japan!
Follow me on Facebook for tons of car coverage and other interesting things from Japan and abroad:

http://www.facebook.com/bulldogbros

www.bulldogbros.com
  #16  
Old 12-23-2012, 07:50 PM
Stirling's Avatar
Stirling Stirling is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: North Bay
Posts: 514
Thanks: 15
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default

The RS2 you've got obviously needs some paintwork. What else needs doing on it? How confident are you that the 35,000 kms is authentic?
  #17  
Old 12-23-2012, 08:00 PM
BulldogBros BulldogBros is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Tokyo/Osaka, Japan
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to BulldogBros Send a message via Skype™ to BulldogBros
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirling View Post
The RS2 you've got obviously needs some paintwork. What else needs doing on it? How confident are you that the 35,000 kms is authentic?
Well it has some service records in the car in line with this. The car came into the country in 99 so its hard to say. The car has had a rear accident repair and the paintwork etc wasnt good at that time. It is an expensive car sure, but you wont find a better one thats cheaper. RS2s are very pricey and the reality is im losing money on it at that price and the only reason i have it is a customer ran into a money jam and couldnt fulfill his end of the deal.

Link for more pics: https://picasaweb.google.com/1035903...6/AudiRS2Avant
__________________
Personalized auto exports, straight from Japan!
Follow me on Facebook for tons of car coverage and other interesting things from Japan and abroad:

http://www.facebook.com/bulldogbros

www.bulldogbros.com
  #18  
Old 12-24-2012, 06:52 AM
Stirling's Avatar
Stirling Stirling is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: North Bay
Posts: 514
Thanks: 15
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulldogBros View Post
Well it has some service records in the car in line with this. The car came into the country in 99 so its hard to say. The car has had a rear accident repair and the paintwork etc wasnt good at that time. It is an expensive car sure, but you wont find a better one thats cheaper. RS2s are very pricey and the reality is im losing money on it at that price and the only reason i have it is a customer ran into a money jam and couldnt fulfill his end of the deal.

Link for more pics: https://picasaweb.google.com/1035903...6/AudiRS2Avant
It is a good price. I wouldn't be surprised to see this one to sell quickly.
  #19  
Old 12-24-2012, 04:17 PM
BulldogBros BulldogBros is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Tokyo/Osaka, Japan
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to BulldogBros Send a message via Skype™ to BulldogBros
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirling View Post
It is a good price. I wouldn't be surprised to see this one to sell quickly.
You would think, but folks are scared to spend that kind of $$ on a car that needs a paint job etc
__________________
Personalized auto exports, straight from Japan!
Follow me on Facebook for tons of car coverage and other interesting things from Japan and abroad:

http://www.facebook.com/bulldogbros

www.bulldogbros.com
Reply

Tags
alpina, e39 b10

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors