Can-Am Alpina Club  

Go Back   Can-Am Alpina Club > Buy and Sell > BMW, Hartge, ACS, AMG, Brabus etc.

Notices

BMW, Hartge, ACS, AMG, Brabus etc. Other fine German metal for sale or wanted

Site News
Latest 5 Posts Forum Author
Alpina Parts at BMW? 05-13-2022 09:35 AM General Discussion Scooter
Alpina B8 #64 of 93 Limo 05-12-2022 07:33 AM General Discussion Scooter
The Forum is Still Here! 05-10-2022 06:01 AM Off-topic Stirling
for sale - 98 b12 5.7 long in Ontario - not mine 07-02-2021 03:16 PM Alpina Wanted/For Sale Scooter
BlueBus for i-bus equipped BMWs 08-30-2020 04:22 PM General Discussion admin

Old 01-08-2012, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirling View Post
Are Alpinas sold at BMW dealers around the world, or just the new B7 in North America? I thought they had their own dealers?

Does Hartge sell through dealers or do you buy directly from the factory?

Well, As far as I know Alpina will take orders from main location at Buchloe as well as dealers through out man cities in Germany, but in country like England and because of their right hand drive situation, Alpina only shipp parts, technical support and training that is requierd to assemble their product on BMW that already have right hand set up though a dealer called Sytner BMW. Obviosly Alpina didn’t have any dealer in North America till recent years that Alpina sold limited amount of B7s (90 in Canada) in Canada and US that agin they were sold through North American BMW dealers.

http://www.alpina-automobiles.com/en...ut-alpina.html

As for Hartge, I believe Hartge was taking orders at their own location and certified and reputable car dealers/shop high performance places through out .

Last edited by AlpinaMan; 01-09-2012 at 01:52 AM.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Does Hartge sell through dealers or do you buy directly from the factory?
From the Hartge site: "All products are available worldwide through HARTGE direct sale or our authorized dealer. If you need any assistance to find your authorized dealer HARTGE, please do not hesitate to contact our sales team."

There's no listing of authorized dealers on their site though. In the early 80's, Performance Plus Inc. in Dania, Florida was an authorized dealer. I'm not sure if they're still around or not.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Are Alpinas sold at BMW dealers around the world
See the number 3 and 12.

http://www.alpina-automobiles.com/en...i-de/faqs.html
Old 02-09-2012, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALP1NA View Post
The Alpina Worldwide link shows no dealerships in North America. Does that mean sales go through the BMW dealer network?
Old 02-09-2012, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab1957 View Post
The Alpina Worldwide link shows no dealerships in North America. Does that mean sales go through the BMW dealer network?
The attached link come to the conclusion that buying a Alpina is possible through a network of BMW dealers.

http://www.bmwusa.com/standard/conte...7/default.aspx
Old 02-09-2012, 02:30 PM

Quote:
The attached link come to the conclusion that buying a Alpina is possible through a network of BMW dealers.

http://www.bmwusa.com/standard/conte...7/default.aspx

Not all the counties around the world my friend. Just in Germany, England, and few other countries in Europe that their emission regulations are not specific to their own like North America.

Also you must realize that BMW would not want to create a completion for its already established M brand in North America, and that is why they are not eager to bring them to their show room here. Also there is huge difference in price between the Alpina and M brand, so as you know we have a price driven culture in North America, that always compare the cost to other closer models. But in Europe people know what the Alpina is and what is that stand for so when they are ordering they are not concerned about the price or what they could subsidies it for to get a better value.

Last edited by AlpinaMan; 02-09-2012 at 02:38 PM.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:39 PM

It is pretty clear that you can buy the new ALPINA B7 here starting at MSRP $122,600 USD. No other Alpina models are shown. #-series and X-classes have M shown, but not the 1-series, 5-series, 6-series or Z classes. One might expect Alpina where no M is available. ??

I think I'll go to one of the local dealerships and ask. Should be a fun conversations.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpinaMan View Post
Not all the counties around the world my friend. Just in Germany, England, and few other countries in Europe that their emission regulations are not specific to their own like North America.
My friend Alpina is through a network of BMW dealers not only sold in rich European countries. Alpina is sold and the other rich markets such as Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates and US. You do not need a Alpina to know basic information. OK my friend?
Old 02-10-2012, 01:18 PM

Quote:
My friend Alpina is through a network of BMW dealers not only sold in rich European countries. Alpina is sold and the other rich markets such as Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates and US. You do not need a Alpina to know basic information. OK my friend?
First of all you really need to have an Alpina to know about Alpina, Okay Mr. Expert, as a mater of fact I know few guys from Azerbaijan and southern Russian states that when they see my Alpinas they always tell me that they used to make regular BMW to look like Alpinas because we couldn’t get them and couldn’t afford them either but we love them.
Secondly, FYI Alpina DO NOT sale Alpina in US and Canada period, that was just for one year that BMW brought some B7 to Canada and US (I’m not sure how many to US but it was 90 in Canada on 2006).
Thirdly, as for Arab countries, they can get what they want because they have money and no regulation what so ever. They can even drive on the road with two wheels instead of four wheels and at the same time hang out of the car while the car is moving at high speed.
Finally, as I mentioned previously in other threads as well as this one the Alpinas that were ordered to be distant to Japan, US and Canada were made to meet the very specific and restricted emission regulations and as result they aren’t the same specification as Alpinas Made for German market, the same as M5s, which North American had less HP them European version(up to 1995) MY FRIEND.

Last edited by AlpinaMan; 02-10-2012 at 01:24 PM.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:42 AM

There is no need for each other replicas because obviously we did not understand. I just said, not to mention the past, the Alpina still sold outside of Europe.

P.S. Request for the end. Look to the future, do not use phrases such as Mr.Expert because I'm not a kid. Thank you.