View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpinaMan View Post
Hahahahhahahahahah, I remember the place that this picture was taken. It was an old propane cylinder storage yard that half of the yard was shared between two other used car dealership and the guy that I suppose to deal with had his trailer at the end of the yard and your car was park right were the propane fence was separating three businesses. What a small world.
Obviously your B7 was for sale at that location, so I went to see it and the sales man gave me the key for a test drive, at the first corner the passenger mirror fall off, so I stopped and picked it up. As soon as we got in to Allen Road South and I shifted the second gear to third suddenly some huge noise came out of the car and all of a sudden we lost most of the power, pulled on the side and opened the hood and see the connection between the big pipe and the throttle body was just disintegrated and we decided to limp back to the dealership before something else blow up on us.
That particular day I honestly was out there with my cheque book to purchase the car, but after seeing all these I started checking the car in and out and the rest is history till I found mine a month later.
I see that you still have your car and hope you have fixed your B7 till now and enjoying the ownership, also if you are up to it let us know that we can get together in Toronto sometimes.

Sia
Yes the turbocharger rubber hose slipped off so I sourced a brand new one from Alpina and haven't had a problem since. Also installed a free flow exhaust system soon after purchasing it. It's been a pleasure to drive since.