View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 07:34 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BulldogBros Send a message via Skype™ to BulldogBros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
Hopefully more people start coming to the forum because I'm posting some good information here. Not all auctions are the same and not all auction grading is done the same.

Here are the photos and auction sheet for the Silver B6 from earlier this week.

The car sold at this auction as I posted before. For whatever reason the car is now back at auction at HAA Kobe with the following information:

Notice anything different between the auction sheets? (Check the VIN, it's the same car). I've been screwed twice by the HAA Kobe auction house and I'll never buy a car from that auction again unless someone physically goes to look at the car for me. Look how much more information is on the auction sheet from the first auction. Lesson here is to make sure you are dealing with a good exporter in Japan (or importer). If they are good and trustworthy, they will warn you about auction houses like this. Not to say everything they sell is garbage, but their grading may be padded and they may not inspect the car very thoroughly.
Didnt you know every car at HAA Kobe is a 4BB?!?