View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALP1NA View Post
My friend Alpina is through a network of BMW dealers not only sold in rich European countries. Alpina is sold and the other rich markets such as Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates and US. You do not need a Alpina to know basic information. OK my friend?
First of all you really need to have an Alpina to know about Alpina, Okay Mr. Expert, as a mater of fact I know few guys from Azerbaijan and southern Russian states that when they see my Alpinas they always tell me that they used to make regular BMW to look like Alpinas because we couldn’t get them and couldn’t afford them either but we love them.
Secondly, FYI Alpina DO NOT sale Alpina in US and Canada period, that was just for one year that BMW brought some B7 to Canada and US (I’m not sure how many to US but it was 90 in Canada on 2006).
Thirdly, as for Arab countries, they can get what they want because they have money and no regulation what so ever. They can even drive on the road with two wheels instead of four wheels and at the same time hang out of the car while the car is moving at high speed.
Finally, as I mentioned previously in other threads as well as this one the Alpinas that were ordered to be distant to Japan, US and Canada were made to meet the very specific and restricted emission regulations and as result they aren’t the same specification as Alpinas Made for German market, the same as M5s, which North American had less HP them European version(up to 1995) MY FRIEND.

Last edited by AlpinaMan; 02-10-2012 at 01:24 PM.